Pages

Monday, May 9, 2011

Peonies - The beautiful calm after the storms 2

I said I would put up the peony photos, so here they are.  Such beautifully frilly and delicate flowers are peonies... and they smell so sweet.  It's just too bad I can't put a scratch 'n sniff on the blog. :)  Thank you sweet friend for my lovely flowers.  They really lifted my spirits.  After all of the disaster around, it's nice to be able to focus on such an elegant creation.

Fully bloomed, this peony was easily my favorite.  It's been happy on my breakfast table for over a week now. :-D

The peonies that survived a few days.  I originally had more white, but they didn't last as well as the pink.  Check out the bud at the top.  So cute!

Blooming peony

The red-tipped coloration on the white peonies was so pretty. 

No comments:

Post a Comment